Welcome to the Organizational Design Research Guide at Walsh!
Welcome to the Walsh College Research Guide for Organizational Design. Sub-topics include:
- Human Resources and Culture Design
- Business Process and Information Technology Design
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Academic Integrity and Citing in APA Style
On each of the tabs in this research guide, you will find resources to help you research the topic, such as:
- Electronic Databases that cover the topic
- Books and E-books on the topic
- Professional Organizations and External Resources for the topic
- Google Scholar
- How to contact the library with any questions that you have.
Library Databases to Help You Find Articles
Organizations Specializing in Organization Design
Special thanks goes to Paul Townsend, our intern from Wayne State University. His hard work and collaboration with Lee Meadows has produced this research guide to help students navigate the extensive library reources.
Ask-A-Librarian at Walsh
Or call one of our Branches:
Troy (248) 823-1228
Novi (248) 679-1410